Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a poor man vs. THE MAN

This blog is dedicated to my patient wife that has listened to my complaining and grumblings for long enough. Its time to put my rants out onto a sounding board and hopefully get some good feedback and support. I hope that, while providing me with an outlet to cleanse and free myself through venting, it will help the those of us out there that are struggling to make it in this world where we feel like things just don't make sense or aren't right. Feel free to comment and post. I know many will disagree with me and chastise me, which is fine, however, please know these are just my thoughts and complaints for what I face on a daily basis.

Just to know who I am: 28 year old, white male. I am married with no children YET. I am educated but at a pretty hefty price- to which Sallie Mae reminds of me daily when they call. I am a small business owner. I am a new home-owner (thanks to the unfotunateness of the foreclosure market- a bittersweet blessing).  I am only minimally covered under medical insurance. I barely make a living but survive thanks to my wife's income.  I have a dream of where I am going. I am an entrepreneur. I am a tax payer. I am a law-abiding citizen. I am bleeding American.  But I have had enough.  Here are my rants for what they're worth. Hopefully I can put them to good use to better this country for our children and be the man I wish the leaders of today should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment